AX2012 – What’s in store in new version
I was looking for some nice articles for new features/changes in new version on AX i.e. AX 2012. Here is link I found . Hope you find it useful. http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/dynamicsaxtechnicalconference2011/SessionContent.aspx .
Here are major changes in AX2012 :
- Improved X++ editor.
- Full intellisense for all AX objects within VS2010.
- Security enhancements : New Role based security, external users and automatic role assignment.
- Performance enahancement : AX 2012 benchmarking is with the VS team system,therefore improved benchmarking ability.
- In AX2012, workflow is integrated in the AOS.
- Enterprise Portal : Single click process for taking a rich client form to make it a web protal page.