Resolving ‘No Business Connector session not found’ error in EP
Following are ways to troubleshoot this business connector issue.
1. If you are doing remote development(i.e. on a server e.g. Win 2003) with VS2008 and AX , then make sure you have valid AX client session with same user you login in VS2008.
2. Check under Administration–> Online users that you have session for "Business connector" user.
3. If you are debugging in AX through VS2008 make sure AX Debugger client session open before running breakpoint.
4. Sometimes you have to go to Tools –> Add-in Manager in VS 2008 and add select “Dynamics AX Enterprise portal Tools” checkbox and select ‘OK’ on dialog box. See the attached screenshot to Tools –> Add-in Manager and add select Dynamics AX Enterprise portal tools checkbox and select ‘OK’ on dialog box. See the below screenshot.
Also if you are initializing a recordset in AX Dataset( using Common class ) using the following code
common = element.args().record().data();
In this case if you compile the Web control in VS2008 you might error like this . See attached below
1. Add the validation that dataset should be populated every time e.g. replace the earlier code by following code :
common = element.args().record().data()
2 . If you are still getting the error message then go to Tools –> Addin Manager and add select Dynamics AX Enterprise Portal tools checkbox and select ‘OK’ on dialog box.
Note . If you working remotely on Win 2008 R2 you have to even run AX Debugger as "Administrator" .